We reduce our ecological footprint by using the workflow and measurements below:
- Fisheye's entire headquarters runs on renewable energy thanks to an extensive solar panel installation on the roof of our offices and workshops. (465 solarpanels).
- BOLT buys the excess electricity we generate with our solar panels. Bolt is a supplier of energy that only purchases renewable energy.
- Use of FSC labelled wood originating from sustainable forest management projects when possible.
- In 2021, the lighting in our studio was updated. The 64 400-watt HQI gas discharge lamps were replaced by 98-watt LED variants.
- Use of water based paints and varnish when possible.
- Sustainable waste management including rubbish sorting, recycling and upcycling towards circular economy.
- Digital communication through online conference calls, avoiding unnecessary transportation.
- Digital file reviews during the design process using online project management tools.
- Sustainable product designs taking ecological aspects and durability of the finished products into account from step one.
- Remote control interventions for technical installations.
- Office and workshop maintenance based on eco-friendly cleaning products.
- No more PET bottles for drinking water, but a water installation from Robinetto
- We will start electrification of our fleet by the end of 2022
Concerning sustainability efforts, we tend to focus on a structural approach from design to production. This philosophy is an inseparable part of Fisheye's DNA and keeps us sharp in terms of social responsibility.
But let's face it, it's not a one-off. We need to keep exploring how to make our operations even more sustainable.